Saturday, September 1, 2007

Mary Poppins...my idol

OK, so the movie Mary Poppins has been out forever, but the first time I've seen it was a few years back (since I've been married). It has since become one of my favorite movies- how do you go wrong with a musical starring Julie Andrews (the best voice ever)? I don't know about you, but I have five kids, and keeping the excitement and learning how train my kids in a creative way gets hard. If only I had the "power" to turn medicine into different colors for my kids as I pour it on their spoons!!!

I don't know much about blogs. I feel I will need much assistance, but be patient with me. I hope to get this thing up and running...with lots of flair soon! :) This idea of creating a blog was recommended to me by my good friend, Heather. I will probably get most of my blogging advice from her. I have lots of thoughts and entry ideas, but I will have to get to those later. I just thought I'd better explain "Amy Poppins" so everyone at least knows where that came from (and I will admit that Scott came up with this title for me).

That's all for now...

1 comment:

heather said...

Love the title of your blog! It really does suit you=)