Monday, July 14, 2008

Music anyone will love

OK, so I have found the most wonderful music. I would say CD except that I don't personally own the CD. I went to the music store last week and had both the CD and the DVD in my hand, and since the DVD was only $2 more, I chose that one- which has probably double the amount of songs the CD has.

Anyway, Celtic Thunder is the name of the group and they are SO SO SO wonderful! I am still amazed at the voice of one of the guys, who is only 14 years old. There are 5 guys total, and all with different styles of voices. Yet, I love hearing them sing together.

My brother heard this group while waiting for an oil change and had to buy the CD. Then my mom heard it while borrowing his van. Then she bought the CD. I watched the DVD at my mom's and I had to buy it. I'm telling you, it's addicting! Every song has a beautiful melody, which is rare anymore (in my opinion). They are such pretty songs, and yet the kind that give you chills.

So this is my recommendation for the day. Find the Celtic Thunder DVD and get a copy for yourself. They are new. The DVD came out this year. They do have the CD with some of the songs, and their second CD with the rest of them is coming out in Sept. I plan to buy them both eventually.

If you look them up and hear any of their stuff, let me know what you think. (My kids are even addicted! It's so fun!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're blogging again! MAybe I can listen to your music when I come to your house today...........

xoxo

Anonymous said...

I just realized that we didn't listen to your super fun new music today. Next time!!!