Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm Back!

Hello out there! I FINALLY tried to get back to my blog and see if I could remember my password. Thankfully today, I did! I hope friends are still checking it here and there, just in case I might happen to write, which I am doing tonight.

Maryland is going great. I absolutely love being here. I look back on Oregon with great and fond memories. But I think it was time to move back. I know that God knows everything and has a plan for my life. I never doubt that, and I am thrilled that He saw my need and fulfilled it in a way where I could be close to my family again. It's been a fun ride!

Max started baseball this year, and that has been fun. He got the game ball this past Saturday for a good (and surprising, if I do say so) hit. He hasn't necessarily been the athletic one in the family, but he is doing ok. Actually, he is improving tons every time he's out there, and I love watching that. It's been good for him.

The girls are doing well- growing a lot. They are really into their "dollies" and coloring pictures for Mommy and all that. All of them would love to help me cook every meal. I wish I had more time for that.

Riley is the cutest boy ever! We love him so much. His smile is contagious and he really makes us laugh. Even his nursery workers adore him. Awww, he is so cute! I wish I could freeze his age right now. It's the best!

I'm just thankful that we only have TWO more days of tax season. Yippee! Maybe I'll actually get my husband back this week. That will be nice. We are taking a mini vacation up to Hershey this weekend, and that will be so fun. I'm really looking forward to that.

I can't believe how busy we've been these last 6 months (and even more in Oregon before we left). It's crazy. I have so many friends, especially in OR, that I would love to call and really catch up with. I have emails to write. I would like to sit and write a letter to my grandmother. I just really don't have enough time in my day. So, don't take it personally if I haven't talked to you in a while. You are in my thoughts and mostly in my heart. We will catch up soon! And, if you have time, write me! I would love to hear from you.

2 comments:

joanna said...

hey so good to hear from you. i miss your family and seeing your cute kids every Sunday!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you remembered your password! I'll see you tomorrow at Bible Study. xoxo